Monday, May 4, 2009

My final posting



Well, before I said anything else, last weekend was special for me, because my family took me to a field trip to Sedona and Grand Canyon. They wanted me to be relaxed and be ready for the final at ASU. What I can tell you about my family, I am so happy to have the family that I have because we have always close been, for the grace of My God.

This is my last posting to my blog, I cannot believe that I almost done with my internship at the Hotel San Carlos Downtown Phoenix. Unbelievable, it just two days leave which will be this week on Wednesday and Friday. I am exhilarating to graduate from Arizona State University, but at the same time, I am nostalgic to leave the school. I cannot believe that soon, there will be no more assignments and projects to turn in. I will not need to write a report about what is going on with in my life. As well, behind, I will leave my life of school, I am sure, that I will miss it very much. I will miss my teachers, tutors and friends that I have opportunity to meet during my education journey. I am so grateful to my God and different scholarship and all people who support me to accomplish my educational goal.

Well, during my internship at the Hotel San Carlos, I have to face different challenges, and one of them was my health. Well, as you know I speak three languages, which sometimes is beneficial, but others is more complicate. I speak and write English, but sometime when I am nervous, I cannot speak fluently English language, which is a big problem for me because of the need of good communication. Even though, I am thankful to the owner of the hotel because he let me to do my internship at hotel. During my internship, I have gained friends with those who I work with at the hotel, I am sure I will miss them a lot, but I have to keep going with my journey. Sometime, it hard to keep going on when are you not sure what coming next, but I trust in My God and I know he will guide my professional path. It was a pleasure to have this blog and share with you my experiences through my internship, also to have an opportunity to received feedback from you guys. I wish everybody the best of the best in your professional career. God bless you!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! I wish you the best of luck and that's so sweet your parents took you on a trip to Sedona and the Grand Canyon! I love going there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and congratulations. Best of luck in you professional career.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on graduating! I wish you the best of luck! It seems like you have learned a lot with your internship at the hotel! And what an awesome trip your family took you on!

    ReplyDelete